Why Should One Choose Alfa’s Man-Coolers For Their Industries!
The need of Man Cooler-
- MAR 15, 2020
- Alfa Fans
Types of Mancoolers available at Alfa Fans
Man Coolers are designed to withstand heavy use in an industrial setting.
In today's day and age of technology, most major manufacturing facilities have turned to
automated or robotic processes, which in turn results in the increased use of machinery that
emits high heat. This heat transfers from the machinery to the surrounding areas of the
factory, plant or production warehouse. Due to the surrounding heated areas, the workers’
health and well being are being affected, as well as their ability to efficiently produce. Man
coolers are designed to provide fresh air in hot, muggy and dusty surroundings which is very
important to maintain the health of workers. The high velocity cool air stream, which passes
over a long distance, helps to vaporize perspiration and thereby keep the body cooler.
Installing these fans in your facility today may help with happier, healthier and more
productive employees tomorrow
Man Coolers are designed to give higher air flow to a longer distance which is a must in
Industries like Glass Manufacturing, Automobile, Moulding Shop, Steel Industries, Aircraft
Companies, Railway Shed, Power Plant, Heavy Equipment Manufacturing etc.
We at Alfa Fans have designed Man Coolers to provide utmost volume circulation of air. We
offer a range of sizes as per customer's requirement, which has helped us to adapt specific
grounds in the fan industry .
Types of Mancoolers available at Alfa Fans::-
● Mancooler has longer life and durability to work in extreme Industrial Conditions.
● In this type of Mancoolers, the impeller and motor assembly is mounted in the
circular casing with suitable stand arrangement. This can be moved from place to
place easily even in rough floor areas.
● Products are combined with Quality & Performance to give trouble free operations for
years to come.
● Pedestal Mancooler in its product range is to facilitate the shop floor in the industries
to provide a better environment for their employees which in turn results from the
increase in production.
● These type of Mancoolers are designed to place on the shop floors.
● The cast aluminum alloy, statically and dynamically balanced the impeller of high
efficiency with aerofoil section blades that are mounted directly on the motor shaft
with suitable, sturdy protection guards and mounted on the steel pipe with motor base
● These fans provide cooling relief in a multitude of industrial & commercial
applications in both indoor and outdoor environments.
● These coolers provide an economical and environmentally-friendly means of keeping
● These fans are mounted on steel pipes with suitable holes in the base plates for heavy
Both the types: Pedestal and WallMount are capable of being swiveled both in horizontal and
vertical planes thus covering a wider area of air circulation.
The need of Man Cooler -
Workers tend to lose energy and get exhausted while working in the intense heat on the shop
floors. This results in loss of productive capacity, decrease in output and strain in human
relations. So a cooling appliance becomes essential. This is where the need for Man cooler
Quality of Alfa Fans:
Alfa’s Mancooler is designed and manufactured with precision to provide the best cooling comfort
and is useful even in areas of high temperature such as steel plants and foundries.It cools the body by producing a high velocity air stream with maximum reach. The blast of air
provided by it sets in motion the surrounding air, which increases as it covers distance.
Regions of Application:-
● All shop floors, specially those with furnaces, foundries and heat - producing
● Cooling of brick kilns, cooling bottles in glass works, tempering furnaces and
● Industrial cooling of castings, generators and other machines.
● Dehydration in cold storage of perishable and edible products.
● It increases productive capacity and at the same time,
improves industrial relations.
● It acts as the substitute for several fans of other types